- English book release ´Agnihotra – Origin, Practice and Applications`
- Various tips for a good resilience
- A Video shows the performance of OM Tryambakam Yajna
- New on YouTube “Agnihotra Horst Heigl Films”
- The annual magazine “Agnihotra Aktuell” in German
The German book ´Agnihotra – Ursprung, Praxis und Anwendungen` by Horst and Birgitt Heigl is a comprehensive book about Agnihotra and is published in the 5th German edition. Again and again, there was a demand for an English edition to enable a worldwide distribution.
Now the time has come:
After a professional translation into English,
´Agnihotra – Origin, Practice and Applications’
is available as a print version and soon as e-book.
From the content:
- The origin of Agnihotra and its revival
- The amazing geometry of the Agnihotra pyramid
- The practice
- Further fire techniques (Yajnas)
- The operating principle of Agnihotra
- Many examples of applications (Homa Therapy) for plants, animals and humans
- Studies by scientists
- Experience reports from all over the world
- Agnihotra and spiritual development
- and much more
The authors have been practicing Agnihotra for decades and have made numerous visits directly to the source, Shree Gajanan Maharaj, who has revived the Vedas and Agnihotra. Shree once emphasized that the true meaning of Agnihotra would be given in Germany and blessed the author, Horst Heigl, with the 'flame of knowledge'.
It was always a matter of particular concern to Horst Heigl, the initiator of the Homa-Hof, to share his many experiences and his knowledge with others. Therefore, he started filming with a Super 8 camera in 1976. Even though the recordings are not always convincing in terms of film quality, the contents are so even more. They are contemporary time documents of particular value. From 2019, the films were revised, partially newly dubbed and released on a new YouTube-Kanal.
The following films feature Param Sadguru Shree Gajanan Maharaj:
Gilded Agnihotra Pyramid 1984
This film shows Horst Heigl having Shree’s darshan in 1984, where Horst presented a gilded Agnihotra pyramid to Shree as a symbol of gratitude and reverence. Horst Heigl traveled to Shree 33 times and was able to experience high spiritual knowledge directly at the source. Horst recognized it as his life task to pass on this knowledge for the benefit of humans and the earth.
Somayaga - Healing Energy and Purification for the World - 1978
This film shows footage of the Somayaga in 1978 that was performed in the presence of Shree in Solapur, Maharashtra, India. A Somayaga is an extraordinary Yagna that lasts several days. It was the second Somayaga after about 2500 years.
Agnihotra Aktuell 2020
The annual magazine Agnihotra Aktuell
in German as a free download